|Job Title:||Senior Revit Technician|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - North London|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Would you like to work for a client-focused Engineering Consultancy firm who has a reputation for focusing on their clients’ needs and always keeping abreast of the market changes?
Our client is looking for a Senior Revit Technician to join their CAD department working on a diverse portfolio of projects including individual private houses, commercial offices, education and retail/ leisure projects, with construction values ranging from £300,000 to £150,000,000.
What will you’re responsibilities be?
- Setting up projects and amending models to Engineers mark-ups.
- Converting existing 2d AutoCAD drawings into 3d models.
- Modelling/ coordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
- Modelling/ coordinating plant rooms. • Creating families as required. • Setting up drawing sheets.
- Liaising with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level.
- 1-2 years full time Revit experience.
- Minimum 5 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices/ hotels
- Basic knowledge of building services principles & equipment.
If you are interested to apply for this opportunity please contact Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to discussing the position with you further.