|Job Title:||Senior Site Agent/ Project Manager at Heathrow (Nights)|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Shift allowance & other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Site Agent/ Project Manager Airports Nights Heathrow (Generous shift allowance)
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Senior Agent/ Project Manager to join their Heathrow team working for the successful Airport Division. Working on the Maintenance Contract and various tendered projects, you will be responsible for managing up to 2/3 small civil engineering contracts. This is a night shift position and the hours of work are: Monday Friday 20:00 06:00
Position Description for Senior Agent/ Project Manager Airports Nights Heathrow
As a Senior Site Agent/ Project Manager in Heathrow you will be responsible for:
- Managing Civil Engineering Projects from planning stage through to final accounts.
- Site supervision
- Health & Safety management
- Supervising labour
- Producing method statements and risk assessments
- Site cost/ value control
- Commercial reporting
- Client liaison
- Organising plant & materials
- All correspondence and record keeping in accordance with Dyer & Butler procedures
Required experience of the Senior Site Agent/ Project Manager Airports Nights Heathrow
As Senior Site Agent/ Project Manager you will be:
- Experienced with a solid history of working on civil engineering projects
- Educated to HNC level in Civil Engineering (preferably)
- A Site Agent or Senior Engineer looking for the next step in your career
- An excellent communicator
- A natural influencer, ensuring you get the most out of people working for you
- You will have:
- A strong background in Civil Engineering
- People Management skills
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and shift allowance, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.