SENIOR / PRINCIPAL / ASSOCIATE PLANNER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner in London
We are looking for an RTPI qualified Planner, with good level experience in development planning in particular, to join a growing market leading multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- A good grounding in development management led work and a strong understanding of local and national planning policy is essential.
- Experience in either the public and private sector, for a combined total of at least of 5 years.
- The position will include the provision of offering planning advice, managing associated external consultants and the preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations.
- The role will require an active involvement in a number of projects and the successful candidate will be a positive,proactive individual with the drive to meet client expectations and promote the business by demonstrating the use of experience of marketing and networking skills.
- It is essential that the candidate has a solid grasp of the English language both verbally and in writing, and be competent in report and letter writing in the context of the English planning system.
- The role will require a strong aptitude for the use of office based software, such as Microsoft office, outlook, GIS and mapping.
- The candidate must have a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
The Practice is one of the UK's leading independent infrastructure and property consultancies, specialising in environment, planning and sustainability. Offering a flexible and competitive salary and benefits..
Interested? Get in touch...