Senior Building Surveyor - Essex
Our client is a multi-disciplinary surveying and planning practice with several UK offices, looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their office in Brentwood. They provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services using the latest information technology and quality-assured management systems. You would join a firm with a wide range of technical experience and wide volume of strong long-term, client relationships.
Our client has a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers and ecclesiastical organisations. Their surveyors pride themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide. Through our client's extensive variety of projects you will meet and work with a diverse range of built environment professionals, including property owners, public and private sectors professionals, clients and tenants.
The company offers a competitive salary, contributory pension, health care scheme and excellent career progression, along with full sponsorship of professional bodies.
- Undertaking instruction related technical research and investigations
- Preparation of specifications for building projects
- Successfully managing a strong client portfolio independently
- Undertaking site visits and taking detailed notes and measurements
- Carrying out facility management duties within the firm, reporting to the partners
- Designing and preparing 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy.
- Have a RICS accredited degree & MRICS Chartered
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
- Confident using AutoCAD & managing clients
- Able to produce floor plans and elevations.
Interested? Get in touch...