This truly is a great role, my client is looking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious acoustic professional to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, they can offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
The organisation is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy and are considered to be a market leader in the field of acoustic consultancy. The acoustic department is a successful and friendly environment in which the right candidate can excel.
The principal technical activity involves preparing fee proposals for, and carrying out, acoustics, noise and vibration assessments, sound management programmes and design specifications, which includes liaising with clients, acquisition and collation of data, computer modelling, noise and vibration monitoring, noise and vibration measurements, calculations and processing of results, interpretation of data, and production of reports, drawings, figures and tables.
The ideal candidate will:-
* Be qualified to degree level standard and hold full corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* Have a breadth of experience in an acoustic consultancy business.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be well rounded and have an in depth understanding of environmental and building acoustic work streams.
* Be experienced in using and interpreting noise modelling software.
* Be expected to run projects from start to finish.
* Have an in depth knowledge of acoustic standards and legislation.
You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining advanced expertise in one or more specialist areas of acoustic consultancy, for example, building acoustics, and keeping the department updated as to developments in this field.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies and to make a significant impact on the success of the projects we deliver to our Clients. For the right candidate, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.