Senior / Principal Consultant Environmental Acoustician
I am working with one of the most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. They take pride to build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of their ideas.
They have a dynamic team of 25 acousticians based in 6 locations in the UK. Their team has a strong ethos of technical excellence, innovation and ongoing development of their staff. They are proud to combine their passion for Acoustics with flexible family-friendly working practices. In response to a strong forward outlook in their UK and overseas markets, they are continuing to recruit experienced acousticians who can help to grow and shape their Acoustics, Noise and Vibration business, which is celebrating more than 50 years in consultancy.
They are looking to recruit an experienced senior/principal acoustic consultants with a broad range of experience in environmental acoustics to be based in our Warrington or Birmingham office.
You will be working on interesting and varied infrastructure and environmental projects in the UK and overseas.
Working as an integral part of the Acoustics team as a whole, you will be working with their existing team in Warrington/Birmingham, providing your expertise to their multi-disciplinary design teams and advising their clients. You will have a good working knowledge of the relevant Design Standards and Guidelines as well as relevant experience of acoustic monitoring techniques and modelling software.
Requirements for role:
The ideal applicant would have:
* Demonstrable experience gained in the consultancy environment;
* Project delivery experience to high technical and commercial standards;
* Manage own time and workload and that of other team members;
* Track record of developing client relationships;
* Provide support on bids and with business development to help win work for the team;
* Work collaboratively as part of a wider team of other professionals, to provide a consistent and integrated service to clients.
* Line Management experience (principal/associate)
* Corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics;
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant field.
Company Rewards and Benefits
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Please call Zoe Payne for further information on this role on 01202 888 986 Ext 202