Leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy as recently been awarded a major contract for Electrification and Plant Renewals and is consequently looking for E&P Principal/Senior Design Engineers, in Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester or Glasgow.
You will provide project management or design control for the assigned project(s) ensuring successful delivery of technically challenging rail schemes.
• Proven track record in the control and delivery of a range of multi-disciplinary rail schemes.
• Major project management or electrical design experience on Electrification projects
• Proven ability in delivering projects or designs on time and to budgetary constraints
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional and long standing relationships with Clients and other Stakeholders
• UK Railway experience with an in-depth knowledge of Network Rail's Grip Processes and Procedures (is desirable)
- Ideally Electrical or related Degree
- Ideally Chartered membership of appropriate professional institution
- Project Management qualifications (ideally IPMA Level C such as APM Practitioner) would be an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Lisa Newman 01202 888 986