Calling all high level senior ecologists or senior ecologists looking to move up to principal in Oxfordshire. A small yet growing consultancy are looking for an individual to move into the team as soon as possible to help manage and grow the team of ecologists. Due to a growing workload in the residential sector an experienced member is needed to assist and manage the current team.
There will be an opportunity to work on a variety of projects; the majority of projects primarily will be based South of Birmingham and some travel across the South may be required at times.
- At least 5+ years ecological consultancy experience
- Relevant degree in ecology or related discipline
- Member of CIEEM or related Environmental body
- Experience of working on residential/planning/development projects
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Experience in mentoring and managing junior staff members
- Relevant licences, preferably GCN and bat licence
In return a competitive salary and package will be available for the right individual. Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to find out more.