|Job Title:||Senior/Principal EIA Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Josh Blanchard|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
You will lead technically on a wide range of EIA and SEA projects and provide clear project direction to clients and other team members, both internally and externally. You will lead, project manage and co-ordinate a wide range of studies, manage the technical work of more junior staff and sub-consultants as well as develop follow-on work and new opportunities as they arise.
Key competencies and experience:
• Bachelors (2.1 or above), Masters or PhD in a relevant environmental discipline
• Proven EIA and SEA experience
• Extensive consultancy experience
• Proven experience of project management and leading complex projects
• Full membership of RTPI, IEMA or similar professional body
• Experience in the preparation of proposals and tenders
• Experience in the water industry would be beneficial
Skills and behaviours:
• Excellent team working skills together with strong communication skills and a close attention to detail
• Excellent stakeholder and regulatory communications and management skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated to thrive in this busy and demanding environment
• Excellent report writing and bid-writing skills
• Ability to give presentations at all levels
• Good IT skills in commonly used software, e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, email
• Excellent organisational skills
Contact Josh Blanchard on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to hearing from you!