Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer
Actively recruiting for a Senior or Principal Engineer to join a global consultancy within their Transport / Infrastructure team.
The successful candidate will have technical experience in highway design, detailed design, highway drainage, flood risk, plot engineering, swept path analysis and engineering for renewables including site layouts and external off site works (eg cable routes). Production of civil engineering/highway/infrastructure design projects and team management.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Civil Engineering based Degree or HND / HNC.
- Robust highway, infrastructure and drainage design skills and managing the work of others in applying these skills.
- Experience of AutoCAD v2014, AutoTRACK, PDS/KT-F or similar.
- Experience of team management and financial/budget management.
- Negotiation skills on behalf of clients.
- Knowledge of DMRB, MfS and Section 38, 104 and 278 processes.
- Experience of Civil 3D and Microdrainage- Desirable
My client is offering a competitive salary + benefits. Salary is open to discussion depending on your level of experience.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please contact Lisa Newman 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.