Senior / Principal Flood Risk Specialist - Nationwide
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior / Principal Flood Risk Consultant. Due to continued growth and a number of new contracts my client now has an opening for a Principal Flood Risk Consultant. This is a key role and will involve working with a variety of clients. You will ideally be Chartered or looking towards this.
Please see below for details on the role:
- Bachelor level qualification and Chartered / near Chartered member of a recognised professional body
- Experience of working with the Environment Agency, developers or Local Authorities in the context of flood risk management
- Proficient in the use of TuFlow, ISIS or InfoWorks ICM hydraulic modelling software packages and relevant supporting software packages (SMS, MapInfo, ArcGIS and / or QGIS), and/or be highly proficient in hydrological analysis including FEH and ReFH
- Extensive technical skill in their nominated technical specialism (including associated software packages)
- Experience managing the technical delivery of projects/packages of work
- Previous experience undertaking quality assurance reviews and audits of technical works undertaken by others.
Location: London, East Grinstead, Peterborough, Sheffield, Birmingham)
Salary: £40-50K (Depending on experience and qualifications)
For more information regarding this position or for an informal chat please call Barrie Dempster on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org