|Job Title:||Senior / Principal Hydrologist|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking for a role where you can manage and deliver complex hydrological projects? Do you want to be part of a successful and growing team? If yes, then this role is definitely for you!
A leading UK consultancy are looking for a Senior Hydrologist or a Principal Hydrologist to join their Environment Team who deliver the full range of flood risk management services. They are looking for a motivated hydrologist who can provide technical delivery of projects, manage projects and provide technical supervision.
You will ideally have
- a BSc or MSc in a relevant subject (such as hydrology, environmental or river management)
- a strong background in flood risk and water management
- excellent knowledge of UK hydrology
- experience in all hydrology methods (including FEH, ReFH, Wallingford Procedure and PDM) and you must have applied them to a wide range of rural and urban catchments
- Chartership of a recognised professional body
It is desirable that you have experience in, or knowledge of:
- Business development / bid preparation
- Hydraulic modelling software (ISIS, Tuflow and/or Infoworks)
- GIS packages
- Rating reviews
- Flood forecasting (ISI, PDM, PRTF, NFFS)
The role is based in South East / South West / West Sussex / East Midlands
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.