Sheffield/Peterborough/West Sussex and London
Allen & York are proud to be working with a leading UK multidisciplinary consultancy operating in the civil engineering, environment, building design, transport and management sectors
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum Degree level (Masters preferable) qualification in Engineering, Earth Science, Environment Science, Geography, or Water.
- Chartered (or close to achieving) member of a recognised professional body (e.g. CIWEM, ICE).
- Proficient (expert level) in the use of hydrological software including FEH, WINFAP, ReFH1, ReFH2, PDM.
- A strong background in the flood risk and water management industry and an excellent knowledge of UK hydrology.
- Experience of working with the Environment Agency, developers or Local Authorities in the context of flood risk management is advantageous.
- Experience of leading a project team, and mentoring junior staff.
Please call James Pearson today on: 01202888986 / email@example.com