A Senior / Principal Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading engineering consultancy who are leaders in the environment and infrastructure sector and currently expanding their team in the Warwick area.
This Consultancy are multidisciplinary and deliver across various infrastructure and environment projects. You will be involved in the progress of cost management services via different frameworks in both public and private sectors.
This role offers technical advice and precontract QS services to the building and infrastructure teams, the work base is varied and ranges pre-contract and post contract with involvement on estimations, investment appraisals, tender documentation and contract administration.
- BSc/BSc Hons Quantity Surveying and professional membership.
- Experience in pre-contract QS services, risk management on new build, refurbishment, regeneration and infrastructure projects.
- Proven background on whole life costs and procurement methods.
- Background in a multi-company within the engineering or construction sector
- Solid technical competence.
- Proficient with Management Information Systems for analysis and improvement of action plans
- NEC ECC contract experience
With good opportunity to grow and progress your career and individual development this is an ideal role for someone with drive and ambition. Apply with your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.