Senior/Principal Sustainability Consultant
A rare opportunity has arisen with a large multinational and multidisciplinary consultancy; due to continued success and a diverse workload, they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career to Principal level. This entrepreneurial, highly experienced candidate will take the lead of small team of more junior consultants in our client's London office; they will deliver Sustainability projects engaging both technically with assessments and also operating on a client facing presence.
- Manage Energy and Sustainability based projects, ensuring that they are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure BREEAM/Code/LEED assessments are delivered effectively by more junior staff.
- Provide strategic consultative advice to clients, architects and design teams on energy, sustainability and low carbon based schemes to improve both new and retro-fit buildings.
- Actively seek out new clients and engage with them on a business development basis to contribute to the progression of the company and project pipeline.
- Add value to our client's Sustainability and Energy offering by further engaging with: energy/carbon/environmental/waste management and CSR.
- Manage a team of more junior consultants working with:
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- Sustainability Assessments
- 5+ years' experience in the Sustainability market with a proven track record of outstanding project delivery.
- Proven experience in developing a company's market offering.
- Accredited in multiple BREEAM Schemes (New Construction 2011/2014 essential).
- Responsible for the submission of BREEAM and Code reports to BRE.
- Experience of managing multiple Energy/Sustainability projects whilst managing a team.
- Technical knowledge of legislation regarding UK construction.
- Track record of positive client meetings.