Senior/Principal Transport Planner - Manchester
Salary - £30-40,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UKs leading consultancies and is looking to add an experienced transport planner to their Manchester office. The company has 11 offices UK wide and the successful candidate will be working on projects across the country as they are very much one team across the country.
To be responsible for supporting and managing the Transport Planning team to deliver projects; including managing and production of technical reports and drawings for development planning projects in the private and public sector, together with management of staff and client relationship management.
Requirements for this role
- BSc and/or MSc in Transport Planning or Civil Engineering (or related subject).
- Industry Software including AutoCAD, AutoTrack, ARCADY, PICADY and TRICS essential.
- Industry Software including LINSIG and TRANSYT and GIS would be desirable.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Valid driving licence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package with superb benefits and looks to help their staff develop at every opportunity.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to discuss this further. Please call Tom Collins on 01202 888 986.
I look forward to hearing from you.