|Job Title:||Senior/Prinicpal Environmental Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior/Principal Environmental Design Engineer
£35-50k (dependent on experience)
Manchester, Birmingham, London, Edinburgh
Due to continued expansion, multiple exciting opportunities have arisen with a global leader in multi-disciplinary design engineering. Our client has offices globally and over the whole of the UK; their sustained growth has resulted in opportunities within Manchester, Birmingham, London and Edinburgh for Senior-Principal level environmental design engineers to take the lead on unique projects. The ideal candidates will be engaging in a broad range of builds, focusing on commercial, residential, healthcare, education and mixed-use.
- Deliver efficient and outstanding building services design focusing on the following:
- Thermal transfer
- Thermal comfort
- Daylight analysis
- Natural ventilation fluid dynamics
- Air conditioning
- LZC technologies
- Renewable technologies
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Building services etc.) preferably a 2:1 or 1st class.
- A passion and track record for creative and entrepreneurial design within the build environment.
- A developed knowledge of UK building regulations, legislations and specific schemes.
- Experience in delivering or at minimum, supporting with BREEAM assessments.
- Experience with Dynamic Simulation tools.
- Track record of successful client facing endeavors.
- Experience with energy modelling HVAC/thermal
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.