An experienced Senior Structural Engineer is required to join a leading global Design & Engineering Consultancy. This role sits within the Rail Property division where they have an increasing number of complex projects. You will be located in Birmingham and work as part of a dynamic team, where you will be immersed in projects and challenged fully.
- As Senior Structural Engineer, you will provide technical support on a variety projects within a rail environment.
- Effectively deliver on tasks to meet budgets, time and quality.
- Continued liaison with stakeholders and clients to resolve issues and provide technical support and guidance.
- Complete project investigation, analysis and design activities.
- Preparation of design documentation and reports
- Undertake review of engineering works to ensure precision and compliance with H&S regulations.
- Consistently developing individual profile within the industry and maintaining awareness of developments and regulatory changes.
The successful applicant will have an engineering degree combined with a strong background in the structural design of buildings, having supervised large scale projects, ideally transport based.
- Degree qualified in engineering field.
- Major experience in structural design, rail platforms and stations would be advantageous.
- Previously worked within professional services environment.
- Effective people management skills with confidence to influence and motivate others and delegate tasks.
- Customer facing skills with clear and concise communication, including presentation skills. Used to dealing with and handling clients i.e. Network Rail.
- Flexibility to travel UK and if required overseas.
- Preferably a Chartered Engineer (or working towards)!
As well as being challenged and working with inspiring people you be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, the kind you expected with a highly regarded, market leading organisation.
For further information or to apply please contact
Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York 01202 888986 ext 285