|Job Title:||SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - WIND FARM INFRASTRUCTURE|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
(WIND FARM INFRASTRUCTURE)
Allen & York's energy generation team are working on behalf of a industry leading engineering consultancy to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to work on a mixture of both onshore and offshore wind energy projects. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing a small team of engineers who will be working on the construction of an offshore wind turbine foundation.
The successful candidate will report to the team's Principal Engineer and will be working on the development of the design of wind farm infrastructure across the UK.
• Supervising the production of design packages from concept through tender and detailed design, carrying out detailed structural design and design checks.
• Providing technical advice and consultancy services.
• Assisting in the preparation of proposals / bid documentation to further develop our wind farm infrastructure business.
• Small/medium scale project management.
• Be responsible for the financial performance of their projects.
• Help to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
• Degree qualified in relevant discipline/ subject.
• Experienced in designing in reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete and steel and of finite element analysis.
• Exposure to the design of offshore wind structures is highly desirable.
• Able to supervise a small team and general project management.
• Capable of organising personal workload and ensuring deadlines are consistently met.
• Manage and enhance team development and progression.
• Able to provide professional consultancy services to clients through good communication and developing strong working relationships.
• Capable of representing the company in a professional manner.