Building Surveyor - London
Incredible opportunity for a highly driven Building Surveyor to work at the top of their game providing expert surveying advice to private residential clients
For the right Building Surveyor, this role is a game changer. A leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy is looking for a surveyor to take on their portfolio of private residential and student housing developers.
Existing clients include landed estates, livery companies, house builders, the world's largest bank and high net-worth individuals. Looking for a driven individual wanting to progress their career quickly to a senior level and manage their own portfolio of clients and projects.
This is your opportunity to step up and take on responsibility for clients, business development and more.
* Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
* Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
* Development Monitoring
* Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
* Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
* Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
* Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times
* Degree in Building Surveying
* Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
* RICS qualified,
* Minimum 2 years PQE
* Client facing personality
We look forward to receiving your application.