We are working closely with the sustainability division for a global investment management company, who work very closely with investors and developers around the world. They are seeking to appoint a Senior Sustainability Communication Consultant to join the Reporting and Communications team, based at their impressive central London offices.
There re two main parts to this role: marketing and consulting.
The Senior Sustainability Communications Consultant will be responsible for delivering and developing sustainability communications services to clients, business development and publicising the organisations services and capabilities. As a Senior Consultant, you will be leading on own marketing as well as leading client side on sustainability consultancy from planned communications through to pitching.
- Experience in sustainability communications
- Experience of working within a creative communications agency
- Strong creative and communication skills with the ability to write compelling stories and convey complex ideas
- Strong client management skills
- Design skills would be an advantage
- Confident and flexible approach to work
Competitive package, fantastic company benefits with flexible working offered!
Please click apply today if you feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to find out more information! Alternatively, feel free to call Vildan King on 01202 888 986 to discuss further.