Our client, a large construction consultancy are offering a rare opportunity to join their selective, respected team. They focus on creative engineering to ensure sustainability within buildings as well as providing bespoke services to their outstanding clients.
About the role
- This exciting opportunity has arisen within their sustainability team for a passionate and experienced person to join them and help them to continue growing their service offering.
- Deliver BREEAM assessments.
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Manage and mentor a team of 2-3 more junior consultants.
- Work with design teams during the concept stage to ensure bespoke sustainability advice.
- Deliver entrepreneurial masterplanning, environmental building design, building fabric, sustainable engineering systems, materials, waste and ecology understanding to clients.
- About the person
- A passion for building design, and knowledge of environmental assessment, climate change issues, carbon economics, energy policy and the statutory planning process all contribute to the success of this role.
- As a minimum, we would need you to:
- Have experience of managing more junior consultants
- Have experience of managing multiple projects while still maintaining excellent standards
- Liaise effectively with clients.
- Have experience of the whole construction process
Additionally we would need you to meet at least half of the following criteria:
- Be a BREEAM Accredited Professional
- A minimum of two years' experience of carrying out successful BREEAM assessments
- At least 2 years' experience of sustainability consultancy beyond BREEAM
- A diverse understanding of sustainability issues.
- Experience of delivering a bespoke sustainability brief and supporting relevant staff throughout this process
We look forward to receiving your application.