|Job Title:||Senior Sustainability Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Allen & York has been engaged by our client - a global management consultancy - to source a Senior Sustainability Manager to join their growing Team in Central London and work on a variety of projects with a range of clients. With a direct line report, this is an excellent opportunity to build your career, so please read on and contact Katie Pereira should you tick all the boxes.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a relevant first degree and preferably an environmental/sustainability Masters
- you will be working in the sustainability sector, ideally within the consulting sector where you're providing advice to clients on a range of sustainability issues
- experience of assurance, auditing, due diligence, ESG and responsible investment is required
- you will be numerate, with excellent data analysis skills and the ability to interpret these results into writen reports
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent report writing skills
- proven project management skills
- strong client facing skills and you will be confident presenting to clients and internal teams
- experience of having contributed to business development through putting together tenders and proposals and identifying new opportunities
- you will have a strong commercial acumen
- the ability to work independently to tight deadlines and manage numerous projects concurrently
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.