|Job Title:||Senior Sustainability Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Allen & York has been requested by a well known international organisation with an integrated Sustainability Team to secure a Senior Sustainability Consultant to work on a high profile project.
The successful applicant will be assigned to work closely with a major client based in the Middle East. As such, the following skills and experience are required:
- you will have proven experience designing and implementing sustainability strategies for large organisations
- exposure to Net Positive and other environmental and sustainability programmes is essential
- experience working in the Middle East/MENA region would be beneficial
- strong influential skills required
- strong project management skills
- sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- expertise in interpreting large data sets, so both quantitative and qualitative, in particular carbon data
- you will be confident liaising directly with senior members of the client
- a willingness to travel regularly to the Middle East
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in the sustainability/commercial sector to join a thriving, ambitious and growing Team who have a strong reputation in delivering world class sustainability services to their clients.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.