Global Fortune 500 real estate investment management company are looking for an experienced Senior Sustainability and Energy Consultant for their Upstream Sustainability team based in London.
The delivery of energy reduction programmes, energy audits and EPC advice.
Identifying energy saving opportunities and monitoring implementation.
Liaising with corporate occupants and landlords in UK and Europe, to give EMS advice.
Work within team and with other in-house energy management specialists to deliver energy reduction programmes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant degree and/or masters - Mechanical, electrical, energy management etc.
- sound understanding of energy reduction, building energy audits
- Excellent communications skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Project management experience.
- Current member or seeking membership of a professional body - CIBSE / IMECHE / Energy Institute or other appropriate
- Passion for saving energy, carbon reduction and sustainability.
- Awareness of EPCs, DECs, BREEAM and low energy design principles is highly desirable
- Experience of working with commercial property and an understanding of the landlord and tenant relationship is desirable.
Culture and Benefits
You will join a company that will help you realise your career ambitions, is committed to recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
We look forward to receiving your application.