Senior Sustainability Consultant
Our client is a diverse sustainability, architectural and renewable energy consultancy who, due to a member of staff recently leaving, are looking for a senior level consultant to join their Sustainability division.
The key responsibilities for this role will focus on managing our client’s BREEAM offering across a range of schemes; you will ensure project delivery, as well as financial and commercial management of this area of the business.
- Ensure successful project delivery of BREEAM works.
- Manage all aspects of BREEAM projects.
- Deliver BREEAM assessments.
- Manage a team of 2 more junior sustainability consultants.
- Engage with the wider sustainability offering within the company, managing and delivering associated works.
- Qualified BREEAM Assessor.
- Proven track record of successful BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Successful experience in managing a team of sustainability professionals.
- Experience in wider sustainability works in a consultancy market.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.