Senior Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM)
Salary dependent on experience
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most innovative consultancies. They have been securing thrilling projects over the last few months and due to workload, will be looking for a Senior level consultant to take the lead of their BREEAM offering and manage this growing department.
- Delivery and on-going management of BREEAM projects (Commercial, Mixed-use and Multi-Residential)
- Manage and engage with multiple BREEAM/CfSH projects.
- Head up our client's BREEAM offering engaging financially and technically with projects.
- Liaise with clients, architects and design teams.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- 3+ years' experience within the sustainability sector delivering BREEAM and CfSH assessments as well as managing the associated projects.
- Accredited BREEAM assessor
- Accredited Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor.
- SBEM Qualification
- Accredited BREEAM AP
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc
- Knowledge of Energy and Sustainability Statements
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.