Senior Sustainability Consultant - Daylight/Sunlight
Our Client, an international multi‑disciplinary practice, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant (Daylight/Sunlight) to join their expanding team in a variety of locations around the UK.
The successful candidate's experience during this time will include; Daylight / Sunlight and overshadowing for EIA chapters, internal daylight assessment for planning applications, overshadowing assessments of outdoor amenity space, and daylight calculations for building certification (BREEAM, WELL etc.).
- Carrying out daylight impact assessments using BRE methodologies for projects in the UK and overseas.
- Communicating with clients face to face.
- Providing high level technical advice on a broad range of sustainability issues.
Experience / Skills:
- 3 to 7+ years' experience of external daylight/ sunlight impact assessments in accordance with BRE 209 gained within a sustainability consultancy or similar.
- Hold an honours degree or higher and have considerable experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability issues in the built environment, an in-depth knowledge of building certification standards.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Experience of BREEAM, thermal modelling, CFD, Autocad, MBS Waldram and/ or energy strategy development would be advantageous.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Alex Collins at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.