|Job Title:||Senior Sustainability Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A unique opportunity has arisen with one of the country's leading consultancies within the sustainability and building services markets.
Due to a large amount of exciting projects being secured, they are actively looking for a (senior) modeller to take the lead on some of their TAS workload as well as writing energy strategies. In addition, they are keen for this person to engage with BREEAM if they are able to do so.
The ideal professional will take the lead on TAS projects focusing on energy/thermal modelling; they will also have a strong knowledge of sustainability and energy efficiency design as well as energy strategies and BREEAM.
• Proven track record of manage TAS projects and technical delivery of work.
• Author Energy Statements, incorporating TAS modelling for a wide range of new builds and refurbishments.
• Manage BREEAM projects.
• Deliver technical BREEAM assessments.
• 3+ years experience in the energy/sustainability markets.
• Outstanding knowledge of TAS.
• A developed knowledge of BREEAM.
• Track record of managing projects autonomously successfully.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.