Are you working as a Senior Sustainability Manager in the construction sector? Would you like to join a fantastic company and work on a high profile project in Central London? If so, read on...
Allen & York has been engaged exclusively by my client - a leading construction company with an excellent portfolio of projects - to secure them a Senior Sustainability Manager to work on a specific project in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated, professional team of environmental and sustainability consultants and really help to drive the business forward in terms of sustainability initiatives.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- extensive experience in the construction sector
- strong managerial skills
- experience of working in London so that you have an understanding of the regulators and stakeholders
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- highly self managing and results focused
- this is a large, challenging role so the suitable candidate must have experience of working on large, high profile projects
- excellent technical knowledge of environmental assurance and/or construction delivery best practice and design standards (BREEAM, LEED)
- someone with a passion for sustainability and an excitement about the project
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.