Senior Technical Director, Monitoring, Evaluation (MEL), London
Internationally Respected Economic Growth Consulting Firm
Our Client is a Top of Class provider of Development Solutions in the fields of Inclusive Growth, Infrastructure, Environmental Management, Disaster Mitigation, Engineering, Finance and Economics and Social Development. They currently work in more than 25 Countries across Africa; Asia; Eastern Europe; The Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Leading an Elite Team in the Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Implementation of high profile International Development Consulting projects in Governance Reform and Service Delivery in a diverse range of Developing and Post-Conflict Environments.
- Evaluating Governance, Gender, Access to Justice and high profile Climate projects.
- Lead the controlled growth of this vital function within an expanding and ambitious firm.
- Expanding the existing, extensive client base from the Major International Development Agencies, Foundations and the Private Sector.
You will have:
- Outstanding Monitoring and Evaluation credentials in a range of technical areas, including Infrastructure, Finance, Transport, Livelihoods, SMEs, Climate Change and Environmental Management.
- Demonstrable Thought Leadership in methodological development in a number of emergent fields.
- Ambition to lead the growth and development of and Elite Team, to realise your fullest potential.
If you are interested, and feel you are qualified for this truly outstanding opportunity, please contact Duncan today for a full, confidential discussion: email@example.com +44 (0)12020 888 986 ext 262 m: +44 (0)7958 901 390 Thank You and Warmest Regards.