|Job Title:||Senior Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Khusseyn|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The Senior Technical Writer will report to the Senior Management and deliver tasks determined by the Senior management (CEO and COO).
Dubai - with frequent travel to GCC.
Anticipated remuneration: Negotiable
In addition our client will provide private medical insurance and an annual flight ticket to home country for the employee and dependants.
- The senior technical writer should ideally have around 15+ years of experience
- Applicants are expected to come from a strong technical background with a minimum of a Bachelors level of study in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Waste Management, Biotechnology or another related subject.
- Strong inter- personal communication skills
- Able to articulate complicated concepts both verbally and written
- Level of English must be completely fluent written and spoken
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive approach to tasks, projects and system development
- Strong problem solver
- Calm under time pressure
- Education level must be in a field and to a level that they are able to research, understand and apply new information to a task, project or field issue
- A good technical background with the ability to articulate technical issues in a clear and concise format
Document Preparation and Project Management for the completion of:
- Regulatory Documentation and Reporting
- Land Applications
- Operating permits
- Technical write-ups for proposals to clients
- Research Reports
- Method Statements for waste management and environmental projects
- MSDS Documentation
- Operating and Policy Manuals
Participate in development of:
- Facility designs
- Facility operating methods
- Technology review, selection and integration
- Material handling methods and solutions
- HAZMAT management systems
- HSE management systems
- Project adaptations and improvements
- Review of operating methods and procedures.
- Review of site operations
- Review of site documentation and development strategies
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.