|Job Title:||Senior Test & Commissioning Engineer (Rail Fixed Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Carolina Troncoso|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Desirable location Derby or York
Application from other regions of the country will be considered
The role is Senior Test & Commissioning Engineering, working on Fixed Telecoms projects for a global organisation on some of the UK's most high profile projects and have work guaranteed into 2030. Also, they are the leading company for Signalling with a solid reputation, which you will know who they are. They have an excellent opportunity for career progression & development within the company, specially within Rail Telecom, as they want to be the leading company on that field as well.
- Undertake the role of Person In Charge of Testing (PICOT) on Fixed Telecoms Projects.
- Regularly reporting test and commissioning task progress and status.
- Production and implementation of test and commissioning documentation deliverables to meet
- Fixed Telecoms project Test Strategy requirements.
- Witness testing where necessary, review and sign off test results to confirm successful testing completion.
- Checking that all plant and equipment required to be safety inspected, maintained or tested is currently certified and that site records are kept
- Application of standard test and commissioning documentation and specifications to support Fixed Telecoms test and commissioning needs
Qualifications/ Experience Required
- HNC/HND or equivalent in relevant subject
- IRSE License in relevant category (Telecoms Testing) (Desirable)
- Proven experience in PICOT or Tester In Charge (TIC) role for Safety Related Telecoms and Operational Telecoms projects.
- Proven experience of supervising delivery of Operational Telecommunications systems test and commissioning activities in the rail environment.
- System and detailed knowledge of a substantial proportion of the following:
- Knowledge of BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees. Do you match the role description? Don't miss out the opportunity, send over your CV.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary + great benefits.