Senior to Associate Building Surveyor
£30,000 - £45,000 (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join one of the Top 5 Real Estate Advisors in the UK, working with the largest private and public sector organizations, and leading the evolution of property professional services. This company prides itself in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development so each can fulfil their career ambitions, and offer a career that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable.
Our client is continuing to invest and support their growing team in Cardiff. As such the Building Consultancy division is now looking for experienced and well connected Senior Building Surveyors up to Associate level to support their dynamic team. This appointment will build on other recent strategic appointments and internal promotions, in recognition of the recent growth of the company and to support new business opportunities. Well recognised for a healthy mix of both commercial and public sector work, the successful individual will play an important role in the team.
In joining the Building Consultancy Team as a Building Surveyor, you will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions including a blue-chip client base. Working on a mix of professional and project work your duties will include:
- Contract administration of small and larger scale projects
- Project management and monitoring
- Building surveys across a range of building types
- Technical due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Party wall matters
- Planned maintenance schedules
We're looking for people with:
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- A drive to organise, improve efficiency and exceed client expectations
- Very strong technical capability in all main Building Surveying fields
- An ability to effectively manage a varied and interesting workload
- Be able to demonstrate their desire and ability to develop new clients
- Candidates will be expected to show examples of work at interview which they have undertaken, to show they have the ability to work at the highest level
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986