|Job Title:||Senior to Associate Heritage Consultant - South East|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior to Associate Heritage Consultant - South East
£35,000 - £45,000 (+ benefits)
We are looking for a talented and versatile Heritage Consultant to join one of the leading independent landscape design and environmental planning practices in the UK at their office in the South East. The role spans a huge variety of project types, ranging from detailed site design and implementation to large-scale masterplanning for major development sites, advising a diverse client base including national governments, local authorities, non-profit organisations, private developers and landowners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Heritage Consultant to project manage an incredible catalogue of schemes including Singapore Botanic Gardens, Stonehenge and the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.
The company is committed to encouraging team work and inspiring creativity, along with offering continual professional development opportunities for all employees. The company also benefits from a healthy social life, with regular socials, trips away, and invitations to prestigious industry events.
- Expressing a passion for delivering high quality heritage services, including Conservation management planning
- Building and monitoring projects to support World Heritage Site nominations
- Site masterplanning/interpretation planning for heritage destinations
- Delivering heritage planning studies, appraisals and conservation strategies
- Management of historic parks, gardens and other historic landscapes
- Cultural heritage impact assessments
- Degree/masters level in heritage conservation management - Chartered membership of a relevant professional body is desirable
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience of consultancy
- Sound project and client management skills
- A strong track-record in preparing high quality conservation management plans
- Knowledge of UNESCO requirements for World Heritage Site nominations and management plans
- Understanding of the Heritage Lottery Fund and other funding processes
- Experience in
- Good grasp of heritage conservation legislation, policy and good practice guidance
- An aptitude for business development and work winning
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986