|Job Title:||Senior to Principal Town Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior to Principal Town Planner
£30,000 - £45,000 (+ benefits)
We are on the lookout for a highly talented Senior to Principal Town Planner to join an award winning independent planning and development consultancy working throughout the UK. Clients include major residential and commercial developers, national corporate and academic institutions, local authorities, major occupiers, plus individual land and property owners.
This is an opportunity for a passionate Planner to join a company that successfully guides clients through all the complexities of the development management and planning policy processes, from pre-application and land promotion stages, to post-determination success, and through appeals and Judicial Reviews. They are also experts at guiding planning and development appraisals and also provide advice on CPOs, EIAs, Sustainability, Economic and Heritage Assessments.
Your hard work with this company will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with a discretionary twice yearly performance related bonus, a flexible working environment and a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
- Working on and managing a range of projects
- Supporting and being supported by junior members of the team
- Preparing planning appraisals, applications and appeals
- Promotion of sites through the planning process
- Support the growing portfolio of projects and clients and developing client relationships
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or RICS (planning and development)
- Have between 5 and 10 year's post qualification experience, including private sector experience.
- Candidates with current local authority experience will be considered but will need to demonstrate a clear aptitude for the private sector in their submission.
- Be able to successfully manage competing demands
- Be self-motivated and a team player
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986