|Job Title:||Senior Town Planner|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000 (+ benefits)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently representing an excellent mid-sized consultancy, who are looking for an exceptional Senior Planner to join their practice.
With lots of room to grow, and the opportunity to have real influence over business direction, you would be joining a Planning Consultancy that advises across the spectrum of Planning & Environmental Services. If you are MRTPI Chartered, with a strong range of experience and a strong business acumen with work winning abilities, this is the role for you.
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, full range of benefits and perks, along with the opportunity to develop your own client base and develop your own relationships with developers, house builders, private clients and local authorities.
- Preparation and co-ordination of planning applications for high profile residential, mixed use, employment, commercial, leisure and care developments;
- Business development responsibilities and client care.
- Negotiation of planning applications through to a successful determination;
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams and regularly reporting to and advising clients;
- Preparation of accurate and concise reports including Supporting Planning Statements, Statement of Community Involvement reports and Planning Appraisals;
- Organisation and attendance at public consultation events for major developments; and
- An RTPI or RICS accredited Planning and/or Development degree
- MRTPI Chartered with 3-5 years PQE and a broad range of experience, both in Professional Planning Services, sectors and in Business Development
- The potential to win work, liaise with clients, and developing relationships further.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986