|Job Title:||Senior Town Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Northamptonshire - Northampton|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced Senior Town Planner to join a Practice which has been established for over 30 years, and provides innovative planning services across both the Midlands and South UK, with a reputation for quality and success.
Offering bespoke solutions tailored to the needs of each individual client for both the private and public sector, you would join a team which prides themselves on offering a top notch service, whether advising on private areas of land or a complex projects encompassing over 100 dwellings.
Joining as a Senior Town Planner, you will receive excellent support with clear progression opportunities and significant company influence, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- As a Senior Town Planner, you will be responsible for working on a variety of planning services, from planning appraisals to appeals, enforcement, local plans, land promotion and planning objections
- Represent the company at planning committees and conferences
- Work as part of a professional team to offer the highest quality service, with team management of more junior members
- Manage clients appropriately, offering support and guidance when necessary
- Always seeking to develop and improve further both in technical and professional terms
- Has around 5 years post-qualification experience
- Membership of the RTPI desirable but not essential
- Experience in both the public and private sector
- Able to demonstrate that they have dealt with a wide variety of planning matters
- Being commercially minded, able to take on a diverse workload and work within a busy team