Senior Town Planner - Uxbridge, West London
Competitive Salary + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Planner or Senior Planner to take the next step in their career.
Our client is a highly successful and busy practice with offices in Beaconsfield and Uxbridge with motivated Architecture and Town Planning teams. They provide a comprehensive and innovative range of services to a variety of clients from concept to completion.
This is the perfect opportunity for the right Planner to become a part of a wonderful variety of projects with a wide range of clients, from private individuals and householders, to major developers. The planning team prides themselves on their professionalism and the effectiveness of the service that they provide.
Due to continued growth, our client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Town Planner to join their busy Uxbridge office, with easy links to London.
Initially working with a Partner, or Associate, your main duties will include:
- Drafting planning statements, design and access statements and submitting planning applications.
- Preparing local plan representations and undertaking background research for clients.
- Liaising with stakeholders and undertaking local consultations
- Representing the company at committee meetings and events
You will work on projects throughout the UK. You will work alongside a diverse range of people, including landowners, public and private sectors professionals, local politicians and residents.
- Town Planning undergraduate degree (essential)
- 2- 4 years experience within planning consultancy
- Good knowledge of the planning system and excellent communication and report writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to use own initiative and have a professional manner and good social skills
- Competency in administering a planning application
- Practical experience
- Concise level of computer literacy
In return they are offering a competitive salary, contributory pension, health care scheme and excellent career progression including sponsorship & mentoring to allow the successful candidate to complete their APC and achieve MRTPI Chartered status.
Interested? Get in touch!