Location - Salford
Salary - £30-38k
A career defining opportunity for an ambitious planning professional looking to build their reputation and portfolio of planning experience in a successful, rapidly growing consultancy based in the North West and Midlands.
What you will do
As a Senior Planner you will:
- Be concise and possess the ability to communicate at all levels, be well organised and efficient, have a positive attitude, be proactive and solve problems to produce well balanced outcomes.
- Provide consistently high quality professional advice on planning matters to our clients and other interested parties.
- Demonstrate ability to work alone on projects where required as well as contributing and adding value to team projects.
- When necessary, be prepared to travel for our various commissions which include clients across the North West and Midlands; and on occasion, in other parts of the country.
- Be involved in service improvements and our business operations to ensure resilience competitive edge, efficiency and effectiveness going forward.
- Ensure project and team targets are met and knowledge and expertise is shared whilst assisting to secure new and repeat work in the way you deliver projects.
Your experience will include:
- Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- High level of ability to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to meet both the commercial and contractual needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a senior planning officer or consultant in the public/private sector.
- A high level of knowledge and understanding and application of current and emerging planning legislation.
- Being ambitious to enhance the reputation of the Planning and Consultancy team for innovation, quality and timeliness of delivery
The successful candidate needs to have Policy experience
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information regarding this position please get in contact with Anna on 01202 888 986 ext. 213.