Senior Town Planner North East
£35,000 - £45,000 (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Senior Town Planner to join one of the Top 5 Real Estate Advisors in the UK, working with the largest private and public sector organizations, and leading the evolution of property professional services. This company prides itself in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development so each can fulfil their career ambitions, and offer a career that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable.
Our client is continuing to invest and support their growing team in Newcastle, and they are now looking for a Senior Planner to be an integral part of their dynamic team. Well recognised for a healthy mix of both commercial and public sector work, the successful individual will play an important role in the team.
- Working with senior members of the team on complex projects.
- Managing planning instructions & formulating development proposals which meet the Client's requirements
- Advice that assesses and weighs the opportunities and risks presented by the planning system
- Recommendations on strategies and programmes for managing local development plan and planning application processes
- The assembly and management of external consultant teams and internal advisers
- Diligent and sensitive liaison with local planning authorities and third parties
- Negotiations on behalf of the Client enabling achievement of the optimum outcome
- Adherence to agreed programmes for the delivery of project outputs and advice
- MRTPI Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Practical experience of both development management and development plan processes
- Public sector (local planning authority) experience
- Highly analytical and numerate
- A good verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good at report writing and presentation
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986