|Job Title:||Senior Traffic Modeller|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Gladdis|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
A Senior Traffic Modeller / Planner / Engineer is required by our client a growing international engineering consultancy, whose core markets are transport, energy and environment. They are involved on many UK projects and proudly work with clients including Network Rail, Crossrail, TfL and Highways England. Due to the continued success of the team they are recruiting to strengthen their London team and delivery to surpass client expectations.
- You will provide technical support to a wide variation of transport projects.
- Work collaboratively with other departments and manage stakeholder relationships and client liaison.
- Create and contribute to transport assessments and environmental impact assessments, transport studies, traffic management plans and strategy advice.
Skills & attributes:
- Degree in Geography, Planning, Engineering or similar.
- Chartership or working towards in CILT, TPP, IHT etc.
- Experienced in transport assessments and environmental impact assessments
- Previous work history within a consultancy
- Strong numerical, data analysis and good written technical abilities
- Full driving license and able to travel to UK locations when required
- Understanding of junction modelling and GIS packages
- Temporary traffic management, road safety and remedial measures
If you have a background as a Transport Planner / Traffic Engineer and have a solid background with transport, land development, energy and infrastructure projects please apply with your CV.