Consultant/Senior Transport Planner for Global Multi-disciplinary Firm
Salary - £25-35,000 per annum
Our client is one of the leading global multi-disciplinary companies. They are looking for a Consultant or Senior Transport Planner to join their growing Birmingham office.
In this role you will input to Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Environmental Impact Assessments. Provision of analysis for the above, providing support to more senior team members. Assisting in managing the work of Graduate and Technician staff.
Project management of technical projects, including financial management, budget control and resourcing.
- Degree qualification with MSc in Transport Planning preferred.
- Report writing and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRICS, TEMPRO, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of transport policy and guidance.
- Client liaison and negotiation skills.
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat.
Tom Collins - Planning & Built Environment Recruitment Consultant
01202 888 986