Senior Transport Modeller - Warrington - Advisory and Strategic Modelling
Salary - £very Competitive
An experienced and dynamic Senior Transport Modeller is required by a Global Consultancy to offer support to projects, lend technical expertise and documentation specialism to a growing and inclusive team. If you have a background with both local and national clients and a track record of bringing success within the Traffic Modelling space but yearn to join an organisation who will support your ambitions and further enhance your skills with some interesting and varied projects, then please apply.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- a rounded skill set in strategic modelling, preferably SATURN, with wider experience in other areas such as economics appraisal, report writing and project management
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
Expectations of duties:
- Supporting Project Managers in delivering strategic modelling projects
- Forecasting the effects of new developments and devising strategies to cater for generated trips
- Managing or carrying out all of the technical aspects of the projects including reports, drawings, calculations
- Managing small and medium scale projects and monitoring of budgets and resources
- Monitoring, checking and controlling work outputs/costs during the progress of the project
- Supervising, assisting and mentoring team members with regards to both technical and professional development
- Providing professional advice to internal and external clients as required
- Working with other technical disciplines
- Assisting with the preparation of bids and other departmental marketing operations
- Keeping up-to-date with current methods and the latest research in transport planning; and
- Ensuring that due attention is paid to all aspects of the Project Management System (PMS) in accordance with the Practice's procedures.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.