|Job Title:||Senior Urban Drainage Modeler|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Urban Drainage Modeler
To be involved in network modelling to support the feasibility, scoping, designing, managing and implementing the delivery of leading edge programmes and projects.
- Technical expertise in mathematical modelling.
- Working as part of a team you will be involved in a variety of schemes from model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network.
- Undertaking the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
- Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team
- Complete all work in line with the clients Core Values and in accordance with all Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.