A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading engineering consultancy who are expanding their Solihull team. If you are an innovative and motivated individual and you have experience within water quality modelling and are looking for a new challenge then this role could be for you.
The successful candidate will have an MSc or PhD with consultancy based water quality modelling experience. In addition you will have:
- Chartership or be working towards Chartership
- Water quality modelling experience, such as MIKE11
- Environmental impact experience
- Experience assessing and modelling the transportation of sediments
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) and using WinDes or MicroDrainage
- Water resources assessments
- Climate change impact assessments
- River restoration studies
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986