|Job Title:||Senior Water Quality Modeller|
|Salary:||£32,000 - £44,000|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The ideal Senior Water Quality Modellers will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, data management and analysis and presentation skills. The role will involve leading on writing and supporting fee proposals and writing and reviewing technical reports. It would also be useful if you have staff management and mentoring experience.
With an MSc or PhD and consultancy-based water quality modelling experience you should have technical experience in the following areas:
• Environmental Impact Assessments - water resources quality impact assessments
• Sediment transport assessments and modelling
• Water Framework Directive
It would be advantageous to have experience in:
• SuDS - Sustainable Drainage Systems (using WinDes MicroDrainage)
• Water resources assessments
• Climate change impact assessment and adaptation planning
• Integrated catchment management
• River restoration studies
The role can be based in a range of offices throughout the UK, although it would be advantageous if you could consider South of Birmingham or Warrington areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986