|Job Title:||Senior Wind Energy Yield Specialist|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a global engineering consultancy.
They currently have an opportunity available for a Senior Wind Energy Yield Specialist to join their industry leading
The Senior Wind Yield Specialist works with a global wind team dedicated to providing consultancy services to developers and investors.
These include supporting projects in:
- technical advisory
- technical due diligence
- owner's engineering services (construction supervision)
Our client works on offshore and onshore wind farms around the world. As well as providing specialist wind yield expertise the successful person will project manage the delivery of wind projects and on occasion stand in for the project director when appropriate. Owing to the global nature of the business there will be travel required from time to time. Opportunities also exist to transfer to offices in different parts of the world.
We invite applications from wind yield professionals with:
- strong project management skills
- experience working on technical due diligence projects is desirable
- experience working on owner's engineering projects is desirable
- experience of working with a consultancy is desirable