|Job Title:||Service Charge Accountant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Hampshire - Eastleigh|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their highly experienced, friendly team. As a Service Charge Accountant you will be responsible for preparing accounts for a number of Flat Management companies and Commercial Units throughout the year; alongside this you will manage the ad hoc ancillary services such as new client takes, company secretarial routines and preparation of tax returns.
You will need:
- Vast experience in service charge accounts preparation and basic tax principles.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High efficiency and excellent organisational skills.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, whilst prioritising work.
- Be enthusiastic and keen to develop and support the firm’s services.
- An Accountancy qualification such as AAT.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Have confidence when dealing with clients.
You will primarily be based in the Chandler’s Ford office and may be required to travel to their other offices.
Salary: competitive plus employer pension offered.
We look forward to receiving your application.