|Job Title:||Service Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000.00 per annum + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Service Engineer - Water
South/South East Region
To service, maintain, install & commission water purification & associated equipment, to designated customers, and/or in a designated geographical area
- Servicing of my clients Water and all its divisions water purification equipment as per service contract requirements. This may include (but is not exclusive) installation or removal of water piping, tanks and pumps, the exchange of cylinders, filters, RO units and the like. Resetting of electrical or electronic controls or programs. The testing of installations, prior to returning them to the customer as fully serviceable.
- Servicing third party water purification equipment as per service contract requirements.
- To participate in the clients Support Emergency Callout Rota.
- To complete and return service reports, risk assessments and other associated documents upon completion of all work.
- To seek and develop commercial relationships with existing clients to maximize business and consumable supplies.
- To complete and comply with all administrative requirements.
- To develop personal skills and attend business training to enhance the service capability for the region served.
- To work within the companies and other safety practices and use the provided PPE at all times. Further to report and record all near miss instances and any unsafe working environments provided by the customer.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks that are requested that are within the knowledge and capability of the engineer.
- To ensure that the business provided car is serviced, legal and roadworthy at all times, and to report any delinquencies to the companies Head Office.
- Experience highly desirable (water treatment RO, ion exchange, filtration) service, installation.
- A bias towards electrical skills/ experience
- PLC literacy to some extent preferable
- Recent ex armed forces engineering preferable.